Sept 23 (Reuters) – Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the sixth round of Premier League fixtures from Sept.
25-27 (times GMT):
Saturday, Sept. 25
Chelsea v Manchester City (1130)
* Chelsea have won their previous three matches with City in all competitions.
* City beat Chelsea 3-1 in their last league meeting at Stamford Bridge.
* Both teams have conceded only one goal in five league games.
Manchester United v Aston Villa (1130)
* United have won 37 of their 52 Premier League games against Villa, drawing 12.
* Villa have lost both league matches away from home this season.
* United’s Cristiano Ronaldo is looking to score for the third straight league game.
Everton v Norwich City (1400)
* Everton have lost one of their last seven home league games against Norwich (W4 D2).
* Norwich manager Daniel Farke has lost his last 15 Premier League games.
* Norwich beat Everton 2-0 when the teams last met at Goodison Park in 2019.
Leeds United v West Ham United (1400)
* West Ham have beaten Leeds four times in 22 Premier League meetings.
* Leeds are seeking a first win this season (D3 L2).
They last went without victory in six top-flight games in 1935-36.
* Michail Antonio and Said Benrahma have scored seven of West Ham’s 11 league goals.
Leicester City v Burnley (1400)
* Leicester are unbeaten in their last 10 home league matches against Burnley, winning six.
* Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has scored five goals in his last six league games.
* Burnley have won three out of 12 Premier League meetings with Leicester.
Watford v Newcastle United (1400)
* Watford are looking for their sixth Premier League win over Newcastle in their 13th meeting.
* Watford beat Newcastle 2-1 in their last home league game.
* Newcastle have faced 93 shots this season, more than any other team.
Brentford v Liverpool (1630)
* Promoted Brentford and Liverpool meet in the league for the first time since 1947, a game that ended 1-1.
* Liverpool have scored 12 goals and conceded one in their last three games against Brentford in all competitions.
* Liverpool’s Mo Salah is on 99 league goals.
Sunday, download MenangQQ apk Sept.
Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers (1300)
* Winless Southampton are looking to snap a run of four straight league draws.
* Wolves have lost seven of their last eight league games.
* Wolves have missed more big chances than any team this season (12).
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur (1530)
* Arsenal are looking to win consecutive league games against Tottenham for the first time since 2013-14.
* Tottenham have conceded six goals in their last two league games.
* Tottenham’s Harry Kane has 11 goals in competitive games against Arsenal.
Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion (1900)
* Palace have not lost to Brighton in their last four league meetings.
* Brighton can win three straight league games for the first time since 2018.
* Palace’s Wilfried Zaha has scored seven goals against Brighton in all competitions.
(Compiled by Shrivathsa Sridhar in Bengaluru Editing by Christian Radnedge)